WHY RENT AN INSTRUMENT FROM US?
- We offer a true “Rent To Own” program – 100% of the base monthly rental will go towards the purchase of the instrument for up to 36 months.
- We are the only store in NE Ohio which allows you to change instruments at any point during the rental period and keep all the equity you have built up from the previously rented instrument. This transfer is free of charge.
- Routine service and maintenance is done on site at 144 N. Main Street in downtown Hudson.
- All instruments are educator approved.
- All monthly instrument rental rates listed include $4.00 maintenance fee.
- Extra insurance can be purchased for $4.00 a month, including no-questions-asked loss and theft coverage, and coverage for major damage.
- Our rentals come with a free stand and book!
We rent a range of instruments, monthly rate in parentheses, including:
- Flute ($25)
- Clarinet ($25)
- Trumpet ($25)
- Trombone ($25)
- Bell Kit ($25)
- Alto Sax ($40)
- Tenor Sax ($45)
- French Horn ($50)
- Baritone ($50)
- Tuba ($75)
- Violin ($25)
- Viola ($25)
- Cello (1/2 size $40, 3/4 size $45, full size $50)
If you are READY to rent, please FILL OUT THIS FORM.
If you have already spoken with our team and need to fill out your Instrument Rental Contract, please click the link below to access it.
Please fill out the CUSTOMER SECTION ONLY. You may complete this form via computer if you download it. Then save the file with your last name and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will call you for your payment information. If you are unable to complete this digitally, please print it out, fill it in NEATLY, and bring it into the shop or call the front desk and we will assist you.
If you need more information, fill this out and we’ll contact you.
*THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT FOR RENTAL